A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Simlote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Simlote is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Simlote, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Simlote graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer.
Dr. Simlote has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- National Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Simlote MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Simlote practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Simlote has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Simlote practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Physiatrists.