Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Simlote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Simlote is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simlote
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Simlote Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Simlote, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Simlote graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer.
Dr. Simlote has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- National Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Simlote MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Simlote practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Simlote has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Simlote practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Oxon Hill, MD and Arlington, VA.
See Washington Physiatrists.