A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Singh has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Singh FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Singh practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandeep Singh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Cardiologists.