A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Singh is Excellent. Dr. Singh has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Singh has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center, Horton Campus
- New Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandeep R. Singh practice?
Dr. Sandeep Singh practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and Harris, NY.
See Middletown Cardiologists.