A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Sirsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Sirsi, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Surgeon, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Sirsi, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sirsi graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sirsi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sirsi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandeep D. Sirsi practice?
Dr. Sandeep Sirsi practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.