A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Soman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Soman, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Soman graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Soman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandeep S. Soman practice?
Dr. Sandeep Soman practices Nephrology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Nephrologists.