Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandeep Soman
Dr. Sandeep Soman, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Detroit, MI and West Bloomfield, MI (and 1 other location). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Soman is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, Henry Ford Hospital and Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Sandeep Soman has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sandeep Soman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Jina Chung
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
New York, NY 0 mi18
Dr. Brianna Norton
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Ravi Diwan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi9