A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Soman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Soman, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Soman graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Soman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep S Soman MBBS and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep S. Soman practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Soman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandeep Soman practices Nephrology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Nephrologists.