A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Soni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Soni, Pediatric Hematologist-Oncologist, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Cord Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Organ Transplantation
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Soni graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College University of New Del MBBS 12311986. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Soni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Md Anderson Cancer Ctr.
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
- Kosair Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Soni MBBS and MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Soni practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Soni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Soni practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See Columbus Oncologists.