A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Sood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Sood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Partial Epilepsies
Education & Awards
Dr. Sood graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sood has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Sood MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Sood practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Sood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Sood practices Neurological Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Neurological Surgeons.