A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Sura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Sura is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Sura, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sura graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sura has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sebastian River Medical Center
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Bachubhai Sura BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep B. Sura practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Sura has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Sura practices Internal Medicine near Vero Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Malabar, FL and Melbourne, FL.
See Vero Beach Internists.