A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Talwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Talwar, Cardiologist and Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talwar
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Talwar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Talwar, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Arrest
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Talwar graduated from University Of Southampton, England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Talwar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Talwar FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Talwar practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Talwar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Talwar practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR.
See Vancouver Cardiologists.