Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Talwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Talwar, Cardiologist and Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Talwar, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Arrest
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Talwar graduated from University Of Southampton, England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Talwar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Talwar FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Talwar practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Talwar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Talwar practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR.
See Vancouver Cardiologists.