A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Thaper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Thaper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Thaper, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thaper graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Thaper has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Kumar Thaper BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Oncologist , has 21 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep K. Thaper practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Thaper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Thaper practices Medical Oncology near Leesburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Summerfield, FL.
See Leesburg Oncologists.