A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Vaidya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Vaidya is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
Dr. Vaidya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep S Vaidya MBBS and MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep S. Vaidya practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Vaidya has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandeep Vaidya practices Radiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Radiologists.