A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Vaidya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Vaidya is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaidya
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaidya Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
Dr. Vaidya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep S Vaidya MBBS and MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep S. Vaidya practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Vaidya has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandeep Vaidya practices Radiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Radiologists.