A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Varma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Varma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Varma graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Varma has 4 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- William W. Backus Hospital, The, Norwich CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Bodhraj Varma MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep B. Varma practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Varma has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Varma practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Norwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Jewett City, CT and Uncasville, CT.
See Norwich Internists and Norwich Rheumatologists.