A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Wadhwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wadhwa
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wadhwa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Wadhwa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadhwa graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Wadhwa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Wadhwa MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Wadhwa practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Wadhwa has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandeep Wadhwa practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Geriatric Doctors.