A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Yarlagadda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Yarlagadda graduated from Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellur.
Dr. Yarlagadda has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Yarlagadda MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Yarlagadda practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Yarlagadda has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandeep Yarlagadda practices Internal Medicine near Johnstown, PA.
See Johnstown Internists.