A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sander Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sander Cohen, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sander Cohen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sander M Cohen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sander M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Sander Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sander Cohen practices Ophthalmology near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, NJ.
See Moorestown Ophthalmologists.