A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sander Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sander Cohen, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sander Cohen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sander M Cohen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sander M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Sander Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sander Cohen practices Ophthalmology near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, NJ.
See Moorestown Ophthalmologists.