Learn more about Dr. Sander Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sander Cohen, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sander Cohen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Cataract and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sander M. Cohen practice?
Dr. Sander Cohen practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cream Ridge, NJ and Moorestown, NJ.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.