A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sander Dubovy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sander Dubovy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubovy graduated from New York University.
Dr. Dubovy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sander R Dubovy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Sander R. Dubovy practice?
- Dr. Sander Dubovy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sander Dubovy practices Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Ophthalmologists and Palm Beach Gardens Pathologists.