A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sander Dubovy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sander Dubovy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubovy
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dubovy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sander Dubovy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubovy graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dubovy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sander R Dubovy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Sander R. Dubovy practice?
- Dr. Sander Dubovy has 1 office location.
Dr. Sander Dubovy practices Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Ophthalmologists and Palm Beach Gardens Pathologists.