A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sander Dubovy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sander Dubovy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubovy graduated from New York University.
Dr. Dubovy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dubovy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans