Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sander Fleisher
Dr. Sander Fleisher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chandler, AZ, with other offices in Mesa, AZ and Tucson, AZ (and 10 other locations). He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fleisher is affiliated with John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley, John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain and Casa Grande Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sander Fleisher has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sander Fleisher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.
Dr. Patricia Lowry
Pediatric Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Chandler, AZ 0 mi35
Dr. Asim Khwaja
Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Chandler, AZ 0 mi19
Dr. Daniel Graves
Chandler, AZ 0 mi44