A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sander Florman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sander Florman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sander Florman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Florman graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Florman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center New York
- Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sander Scott Florman MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sander S. Florman practice?
- Dr. Sander Florman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sander Florman practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.