Learn more about Dr. Sander Florman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sander Florman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sander Florman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Florman graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Florman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center New York
- Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Florman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sander S. Florman practice?
Dr. Sander Florman practices Surgery and Transplant Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.