Dr. Sander Gothard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sander Gothard?

March 10th, 2017

Having been Dr. Gothard's patient for a decade, I have seen his practice and Legacy Village grow to serve a rapidly changing population here in Plano. His expertise and the convenient services available here provide patients with 21st century care.

December 18th, 2015

Excellent, intelligent and caring Doctor, a rare thing to find these days!!!

Excellent doctor who actually "listens" before prescribing. After searching for 28 years, numerous doctors who just wanted to put me on anti-depressants, Dr. Gothard actually checked a hormone that no other doctor had ever mentioned. He switched my thyroid med and in a week, was feeling like my youthful self. He is incredible just as a friend who referred me said. Sending my son and everyone else that needs a truly caring, intelligent doctor!

June 29th, 2015

Excellent DR

May 11th, 2015

Fantastic Doctor. I only had one visit, but great diagnosis and he have a good explanation on what is going on. Took time to listen to what I have to say. Highly recommend him.

October 2nd, 2013

After having been to 4 different family doctors, Dr. Gothard is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. He takes the time to address all of my concerns and questions. Excellent bedside manner. He actually cares about my condition and provided helpful information on long term treatments. I am so glad to have found him. I plan to have my entire family see Dr. Gothard as our primary care doctor. I definitely recommend him to anyone!

March 5th, 2013

Trusted, long-time physician - and such a lovely person!

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Gothard for over 10 years - almost from the moment he started his practice. Dr. Gothard is a reliable, intelligent, trustworthy, congenial doctor who runs a great office. Dr. Gothard doesn't pretend to have all of the answers and in many ways, that makes me trust him even more because he has great instincts and a phenomenal network of specialists, all of whom have lived up to the high standard which he has set. His office is very well thought-out and high-tech. One of the best offerings is the $50 'Email Your Doctor' annual subscription, which allows you to email him with random questions, instead of wasting time and money on appointments for things that aren't worthy of a visit but still need to be answered. It's a form of instant gratification that's even more satisfying than WebMD, because it's coming directly from the doctor I trust most, not some anonymous online mystery person who doesn't know me from Eve. He also has great P.A's and R.N's who are always available if you're in a bind and need to be seen fast (which almost totally takes away the need for Urgent Care visits) and who are as wonderful and knowledgeable as he is. Dr. Gothard trusts me to know my own body, and he doesn't take it lightly when I feel like something is wrong. He gently yet firmly nudges me in the right direction (eat better, stay active, live a healthy life) without being hypocritical or sounding like a broken record. He runs tests if needed but helps keep costs down whenever possible. In short, I trust my health, and my family's health, to Dr. Gothard. He's a kind, compassionate, funny, lovely man. We simply adore him and we can't recommend him enough. Just to showcase how irreplaceable he is, when I was transferred out of state for my job for almost two years, I tried FIVE different doctors out, none of whom could live up to Dr. Gothard. I was miserable and found myself calling all the way to Dallas whenever I got sick. I knew how great he was when I lived there, but moving away showed me just how difficult it is to find a great doctor, and how much I never want to have to try to find one again. Luckily for me, I ended up moving back to Dallas after not too long, so I wasn't away from him and his great staff for too long. They're worth their weight in gold!

April 26th, 2012

Plano's Top Doctors List

Dr Gothard is attentive to my needs. His paperless system is awesome in that I get the results of my blood labs fast through an email w notes from the Dr. I can choose to pay $50 if I want to have the option of talking w him via email w questions which is not out of line at all. Staff very accurate, helpful, acknowledge me as a patient in an appropriate manner. I can call them, get resolution immediately or get a call back quickly. Don't wait to get appointments. He's affiliated w other Specialists w/in his building, can send lab requests electronically w/o having to keep track of paperwork. Great personality and Dr. The best around, and proud that he's here.

December 9th, 2011

GREAT DOCTOR! A medical students perspective.

GREAT DOCTOR! I'm a medical student and have been to my share of poorly run doctor offices. However, Dr. Gothard and his office is one of the best offices I've ever been to. Scheduling an appointment was easy and they fit me in the next day as a new patient. His staff are very friendly and professional. The office is very clean and the building is very new. I only waited a few minutes and a nurse took me back to a room. (They had me in the back room before my actual appointment time.) I only waited in the back room for about 5 minutes and Dr. Gothard came in. He sat down and spent a few minutes getting to know me. He was very nice, courteous, and genuinely cared for my well-being. Most importantly, he made eye contact and listened to what I had to say. Overall, I felt he cared about me and wanted me to get better. As a science guy, he had no problem explaining certain things in-depth to fulfill my fascination. In the end, I highly recommend Dr. Gothard to everyone.

December 4th, 2011

I highly recommend Village Health Partners and especially Dr. Sander Gothard. He is intelligent, experienced, intuitive, attentive & treats his patients with respect and personalized care. Recently, he called from home during the Thanksgiving holiday to check on one of his patients (my Granddaughter) who was in the office on his day off. She was suffering from Nursemaid's elbow, and recognizing the problem, he took the time to walk my son through the procedure to fix the problem. Without this level of care & attention, she would have suffered for several days until she could be seen by a doctor familiar enough to diagnose her. Needless to say, our family was very grateful!

October 26th, 2011

The wait was more than minutes after my appointment time. Wants YOUR money before submitting to your insurance. Not very thorough OR professional.

July 15th, 2011

New Patient 7-14-11

Great staff,excellent bedside manner and listener , and spot on with the diagnosis.Very respectfull and kind.Rare find in a Dr.Thanks!

October 13th, 2009

Dr. Gothard Cares

Every visit to Dr Gothard's office has been pleasant. He knows your family. When I needed a hernia operation, he recommended a good specialist. My daughter has been battling cancer, and he called her directly to see how she was doing. That is what I call true care.