A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sander Orent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orent
Education & Awards
Dr. Orent graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Orent has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
- Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sander Hugh Orent MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sander H. Orent practice?
- Dr. Sander Orent has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sander Orent practices Occupational Medicine near Broomfield, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder, CO.
See Broomfield Preventive Medicine Specialists.