Learn more about Dr. Sanders Benkwith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanders Benkwith is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benkwith
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Benkwith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanders Benkwith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benkwith graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Benkwith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanders M Benkwith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sanders M. Benkwith practice?
- Dr. Sanders Benkwith has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanders Benkwith practices Ophthalmology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Ophthalmologists.