A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanders Benkwith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanders Benkwith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanders Benkwith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benkwith graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Benkwith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanders M Benkwith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sanders M. Benkwith practice?
- Dr. Sanders Benkwith has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanders Benkwith practices Ophthalmology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Ophthalmologists.