Dr. Sanders Berk MD Patient Reviews

December 30th, 2015
Had two outstanding recommendations from co-workers about how great Dr Berk is. Called to make an appointment and unfortunately I am retired military on Tri-Care Prime which is not on Dr Berk's list. I offered to pay cash or use a credit card and was told they do not accept that either. Sorry to hear that.

June 23rd, 2010
Not very gentle with kids.Treated son and treatment did not work at all.Office staff rude when trying to get information about the cost of a procedure before having it done.Wasted time and money going to see him.Did not return overpayment for six months. Even after contacted about it twice.

March 26th, 2008
doctor left
I had the same experience with Berk. The office staff screwed up and did not list what I wanted done when I made the appt. And I was VERY specific and accurate. When I got into the room with Berk, and showed him what I needed done, he said he could only do "x", and did that and left because he said he had another appt waiting. He's also kind of old and crusty. I'm sure he's experienced, but he did not do a very careful exam, and I had already had a patch of skin removed for skin cancer two years before, so it was definitely necessary to be careful and thorough.