A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandesh Dev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandesh Dev is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dev
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandesh Dev, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Pumping
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dev graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Dev has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandesh Dev MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sandesh Dev practice?
- Dr. Sandesh Dev has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandesh Dev practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Streator, IL.
See Streator Internists and Streator Cardiologists.