Dr. Sandford Kinne III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandford Kinne III?

• Good

April 30th, 2016

Have seen several times. Takes the time I need

March 25th, 2013

Patient

I am 63 and have been a patient of the doctor for several years now. Rarely have I seen a doctor who is more expert and caring and Dr. Kinne. Not only is he up to date on everything and anything to do with your heath but his bed side manner is the patient comes first! I know I am in the BEST hands when Dr. Kinne and I would VERY HIGHLY recommend him to anyone seeking a top of the line professional family practice doctor.

January 23rd, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Kinne for many years and have never had a better physician. I can call him anytime day or night. He's caring, has a wonderful bedside manner and a great sense of humor, and takes my questions seriously. He answers my questions in ways I can understand, is very thorough, and takes the time to make sure I know what's happening. He offers suggestions, options and referrals for the best quality health care. He is the absolute best.

May 21st, 2012

I feel he has failed to correctly diagnose my problem after numerous visits. Time to find a new md. Office staff do not return phone calls.

May 20th, 2012

If you over 90 he may work for you? As a patient of 8 yrs I ask myself every time I leave his office why don't I switch? If I get 3 mins. of his time I consider myself lucky.No more flip flops just wild shoes. He seems more interested in his new business venture than anything else.

May 13th, 2011

poor

March 24th, 2011

One of the Best

My family has been seeing Dr. Kinne for almost 10 years. I've never met a more caring and responsive physician. When my husband was in the hospital, Dr. Kinne gave me his cell phone number and told me I could call him any time. Boy, did I! He answered his phone at all hours...personaly! He is the only family doctor we have ever known who takes care of patients like they were family.

February 23rd, 2011

He used to wear flip flops and had a dog. I love it !!!!!!!!

The comment that: He is a Doctor you would want to take care of your mother" well.... our daughter wanted the best doctor for her parents. Dr. Kinne took care of my husband with such compassion and love. He is a wonderful Doctor and person. His staff is very good also. I continue to be a patient as well as my daughter and son-in-law.

January 16th, 2011

Caring doctor

he is great. He spent a great deal of time explaining my illness. My appt was for 10 min yet dr kinne spent 35 min to make sure I knew what I needed to do. He is blunt, but he did explain what the specialist didn't. You must work with dr kinne to meet your goals. He expects this of you. Great dr.

January 3rd, 2011

wonderful, caring doctor

This is one of the best doctors I've ever met. He's the kind of person you'd want taking care of your own mother.Yes, he is honest and straight-forward, but I want someone who tells me the truth and explains things to me. He has taken care of my family for a long time, and I wouldn't go to anyone else.

August 5th, 2010

beware

A Dr. that runs around in flip flops with a dog following him and says "I am not going to your funeral"., should be out of business.