Dr. Sandhini Ray MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Land O Lakes, FL

May 11th, 2016
So far, loving this doctor!

November 18th, 2015
EXCEPTIONAL DR
Dr. Ray is a phenomenal doctor! She has made me feel so incredibly comfortable on multiple visits. Not only is she a great doctor and communicates very well, her kind and compassionate tone is so comforting when one is ill. I no longer reside in Tampa, but I have had such positive visits, that I try and schedule appointments with Dr. Ray when I visit, if needed.

June 6th, 2013
Mr.
Dr Ray sees my mother, and I am always there. Very thorough, extremely knowledgeable. Dr. Ray listens, and takes her time, and is certainly worth waiting to see. Always treats with the highest respect. She is the doctor I want seeing my mother.

October 30th, 2012
DR RAY IS AN EXCELLENT DR AND TAKES THE TIME TO LISTEN TO YOUR COMPLAINTS EVEN IF THEY ARE SMALL AND ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS

September 24th, 2012
Dr. Ray is an excellent listener.
She has been my PCP for about 5 years and I'm always impressed by her listening skills and the time she spends with me. With her help, I've gotten all my numbers looking great and I give her a great deal of the credit.

July 31st, 2012
Sharon
Very caring doctor I have recommended to friends.

July 18th, 2012
"A Doctor's Doctor"
Dr.Ray has impressed me with her thoroughness. Her knowledge reminds me of a physician I had for over 10 years who was proactive in identifying my health needs to maintain the best outcome possible with my health challenges. I have the very same trust in Dr. Ray. Since 1999 I have had no physician that comes up to her professional standard after moving away from my prior physician. Dr. Ray suggests ways to offer me optimal results with my health issues. She has left no stone unturned. She is observant of my bloodwork results as well as other tests. I do not have to remind her. She possesses a caring, genuine personality. She was referred to me by another physician when I moved here. Everything I was told about her is true. I am blessed to have her as my primary physician. I would never hesitate to refer someone to her.

June 15th, 2012
not the most qualified.
This doctor is adequate at best...she seem's to be very disorganized, and doesn't use her time wisely. She seem's to take unnecessary time with a patient, and at other time's doesn't take enough time.At first she come's off as caring, but after while you can see, she has a lot to learn. Not the best in her field.

October 25th, 2011
Foroogh's openion of Dr, Ray
Dr.Ray is not just a good doctor when you see her you feel you have the best friend ,colsest family member and someone who cares a lot for you . I rcomand her to anybody who is looking for a good doctor.

October 3rd, 2011
phenomenal!
I love Dr Ray! She is phenomenal! She makes me feel like she actually cares, unlike any other doctor I have ever seen. She takes her time with you, she'll explain things in depth to you (including billing). she's even shared personal things about herself with me. The absolute most amazing doctor I have ever had! She goes far above and beyond my expectations of a doctor and I would recommend her to anyone! Referrals have been so easy, appointments not nearly as difficult as my former primary- USF physicians group. Dr. Ray is beyond amazing in my opinion every time I have seen her! I won't be leaving her until I have to.

September 2nd, 2011
Excellent Care
My experience was EXCELLENT. Friendly staff and VERY courteous physician. Was thorough and explained everything and did not rush me. We felt very comfortable with her and she was very competent as well as personable. Well qualified too, having trained at a well known residency and Tampa's own medical school. We are so happy to have found Dr. Ray and Florida Medical Clinic.

August 30th, 2011
Sometimes... I have waited to get into see Dr Ray... it's because she decided that you needed extra time..and you needed someone to listen to you. When I am sitting in the waiting room, waiting to get in, I try to remember that Dr Ray is dealing with "people"...not "cattle". Sometimes schedules don't work , and when she is running behind, her staff tries to alert you to that. Dr Ray is a great physician with a great big heart. Her staff fits her as well!