Dr. Sandhya Adusumilli MD Patient Reviews

no change

December 9th, 2015
Resident, Lancaster County
This is my second review; I continue to be a more-than-satisfied customer of "Dr. A." She is always, always attentive to my needs, and changes to my arthritic condition and treatment for new, gradual aches + pains. I've been to lots of doctors through the years and rarely find a physician with the time, empathy and knowledge of conditions specific to me . . as I have with Dr. A. She's a 5-star health care pro who always has the very best interests of the patient in mind.

October 28th, 2015
Not a very helpful doctor
Very rude! Doesn't seem to care

August 21st, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Adusumilli's since 2009. She is always interested in your whole life experience. not just your muscle concerns. I highly recommend her and the professionalism of the practice.

May 28th, 2015
Competent, compassionate and caring!
Dr. Sandhya Adusumilli continues to earn my respect and loyalty with each visit. Not only is she well informed and up to date in her field, but she is also compassionate and caring. I am amazed that she can remember so many details, as if I was her one and only patient. I am a self professed doubter of the medical profession in general, but Dr. Adusumilli continues to prove me wrong! I would highly recommend her and wish I could clone her for other specialties!!!

April 7th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Adusumilli for over two years and she is wonderful! Not only does she thoroughly listen to my concerns about my condition and medications always answering all the questions I may have, but she also explains all of the options and works with me in deciding what is best for me personally. I would strongly recommend Dr. Adusumilli if you are in need of a Rheumatologist.

February 13th, 2015
Very intentive

February 5th, 2015
She was horrible.... Very rude and didn't seem to take me seriously.

January 26th, 2015
I am very happy with Dr. Adusumilli, she always greets me with a smile and a hand shake, she makes me feel very comfortable. I feel I can talk to her about anything.

January 23rd, 2015
Great Patient Care
I'm very pleased with the way Dr A handles my issues and concerns. I came in not knowing what my issue was and she quickly identified my psoriatic arthritis and came up with a plan for treatment. She even took into account my already compromised immune system to a past diagnosis and treatment with CML. She was very informed of the possible issues that it may cause with treatment and came up with the correct procedures and checks to ensure that no unforseen issues arose. Extremely happy with the level of care she provides.

January 14th, 2015
Wish I could give "Dr. A" 5 stars
I grew up among medical educators; one of the key topics of conversation back in those days (oh, decades ago!) focused on patient/doctor relationship. Those were formative years, helping physicians/clinicians understand the need for connectedness to patients, warmth, respect for the individual. Dr. Adusumilli is a model physician, an artist in patient care. She takes time to explain treatments and how I can improve my own experience (hey, most of the responsibility is ours, after all). She's very skilled at what she does, and I greatly appreciate her care for me and my arthritis. She's prompt and exceedingly polite, very professional, and personable, too. I'd like to give her 5 stars, not just 4 (sadly, not an option!)

January 13th, 2015
My psoriatic arthritis has been kept in check with minimal intervention. My doctor takes time to review my symptoms and answer my questions about my condition.

January 12th, 2015
Vary informative, professional and caring. So happy I have her in my corner.