A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandhya Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandhya Patel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandhya Bhavin Patel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sandhya B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Sandhya Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandhya Patel practices Pediatrics near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians.