A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandhya Gumaste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandhya Gumaste is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gumaste graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gumaste has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Holy Name Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gumaste accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandhya V. Gumaste practice?
Dr. Sandhya Gumaste practices Internal Medicine near Teaneck, NJ.
See Teaneck Internists.