A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandhya Gumaste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandhya Gumaste is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gumaste graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gumaste has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandhya Vivek Gumaste MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandhya V. Gumaste practice?
- Dr. Sandhya Gumaste has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandhya Gumaste practices Internal Medicine near Westwood, NJ.
See Westwood Internists.