A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandhya Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandhya Desai, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandhya Desai, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Desai has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandhya H Desai MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sandhya H. Desai practice?
- Dr. Sandhya Desai has 12 office locations.
Dr. Sandhya Desai practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Bell, PA and Doylestown, PA.
See Collegeville Allergists and Collegeville Pediatricians.