A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandhya Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandhya Kumar is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandhya Kumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Ritunelveli Med. Coll-India.
Dr. Kumar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandhya Kumar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandhya Kumar practice?
- Dr. Sandhya Kumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandhya Kumar practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Salisbury, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston-Salem, NC.
See Salisbury Neurologists and Salisbury Sleep Medicine Doctors.