Learn more about Dr. Sandhya Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandhya Kumar is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandhya Kumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Ritunelveli Med. Coll-India.
Dr. Kumar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandhya Rani Kumar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandhya R. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Sandhya Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandhya Kumar practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Neurologists and Winston Salem Psychiatrists.