A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandhya Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandhya Kumar is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandhya Kumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Ritunelveli Med. Coll-India.
Dr. Kumar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandhya Rani Kumar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandhya R. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Sandhya Kumar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandhya Kumar practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Neurologists and Winston Salem Psychiatrists.