A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandhya Lagoo-Deenadayalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandhya Lagoo-Deenadayalan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandhya Lagoo-Deenadayalan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Reflux Surgery (Fundoplication)
- Ventral Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lagoo-Deenadayalan graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Lagoo-Deenadayalan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Durham VA Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandhya Anand Lagoo-Deenadayalan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sandhya A. Lagoo-Deenadayalan practice?
- Dr. Sandhya Lagoo-Deenadayalan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandhya Lagoo-Deenadayalan practices Surgery near Durham, NC.
See Durham Surgeons.