The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandhya Mani
Dr. Sandhya Mani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Allergy, Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Mani is affiliated with Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center and Womans Hospital. Dr. Mani has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Sandhya Mani has the following 4 specialties
- Pediatric Allergy
A pediatric allergist and immunologist knows the immune system in and out and specializes in how your child’s immune system fights infections and outside invaders. Of course, this includes autoimmune diseases, asthma and pneumonia, but they...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Sandhya Mani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. Elizabeth Gallegos
Nuclear Medicine, Internal Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi27
Dr. Stephen Beasley
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi36
Dr. Roberta Vicari
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi35