A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandhya Mani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandhya Mani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mani
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandhya Mani, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mani graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandhya Devi Mani MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sandhya D. Mani practice?
- Dr. Sandhya Mani has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandhya Mani practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Allergists, Baton Rouge Internists, and Baton Rouge Pediatricians.