A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandhya Mani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandhya Mani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mani
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandhya Mani, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mani graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Mani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandhya Devi Mani MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sandhya D. Mani practice?
- Dr. Sandhya Mani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandhya Mani practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Denham Springs, LA.
See Baton Rouge Allergists, Baton Rouge Internists, and Baton Rouge Pediatricians.