Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandhya-Rani Mokkala
Dr. Sandhya-Rani Mokkala, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mokkala is affiliated with Houston Physicians Hospital, Crearlake Regional Medical Center and Southeast Memorial Hospital. Dr. Mokkala has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sandhya-Rani Mokkala has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sandhya-Rani Mokkala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Floyd Luckett III
Houston, TX 0.22 mi34
Dr. Syed Ahmed
Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology
Houston, TX 0.64 mi28
Dr. Stephen Smith III
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Surgery of the Hand, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0.70 mi44