Learn more about Dr. Sandhya Prabhakar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandhya Prabhakar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandhya Prabhakar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prabhakar graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Prabhakar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prabhakar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandhya A. Prabhakar practice?
Dr. Sandhya Prabhakar practices Family Medicine near Sunnyvale, CA.
See Sunnyvale Family Physicians.