A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandhya Prabhakar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandhya Prabhakar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandhya Prabhakar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prabhakar graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Prabhakar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandhya Anna Prabhakar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandhya A. Prabhakar practice?
- Dr. Sandhya Prabhakar has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandhya Prabhakar practices Family Medicine near Sunnyvale, CA.
See Sunnyvale Family Physicians.