Learn more about Dr. Sandhya Prabhakar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandhya Prabhakar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prabhakar
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prabhakar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandhya Prabhakar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prabhakar graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Prabhakar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandhya Prabhakar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandhya Prabhakar practice?
- Dr. Sandhya Prabhakar has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandhya Prabhakar practices Family Medicine near Sunnyvale, CA.
See Sunnyvale Primary Care Doctors.