Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandhya Rai-Sherpa
Dr. Sandhya Rai-Sherpa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO, with other offices in Denver, CO and Lancaster, PA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rai-Sherpa is affiliated with Rose Medical Center, Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp and National Jewish Health. She speaks English.
Dr. Sandhya Rai-Sherpa has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sandhya Rai-Sherpa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.
Dr. Thomas Reed
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Denver, CO 0 mi37
Dr. Michael Mohning
Denver, CO 0 mi7
Dr. John Buckner
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Denver, CO 0 mi36