A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandhya Ravi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandhya Ravi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandhya Ravi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravi graduated from Guntur Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ravi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandhya S Ravi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sandhya S. Ravi practice?
- Dr. Sandhya Ravi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandhya Ravi practices Pediatrics near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Pediatricians.