A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandhya Ravi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandhya Ravi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandhya Ravi, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravi graduated from Guntur Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ravi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ravi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandhya S. Ravi practice?
Dr. Sandhya Ravi practices Pediatrics near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Pediatricians.