Dr. Sandhya Salguti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandhya Salguti?

April 26th, 2016

Best physician affiliated with Doylestown Hospital

I have never had a doctor that cares about her patients more than Dr. Salguti does. Extremely knowledgable, thorough, and you never feel rushed. In my opinion, one of the best physicians associated with Doylestown Hospital.

April 3rd, 2016

Dr. Salguti and her staff are highly unprofessional and incompetent, as well as incompassionate. I have had ulerative colitis since 2011 and have never gone through anything remotely close to what I went through on account of Dr. Salguti and her staff being unable to perform basic patient care. I was denied my remicade infusion for over 5 weeks while it had been approved by my insurance due to Joanne's (a secretary on the doctors team) inability to follow through with my insurance company and get the necessary authorization. I spent 2 hours of my day while at work on the phone back and forth with my insurance company to come to the realization the pre-auth had been approved 5 weeks prior, yet I kept hearing the same incorrect excuse from Joanne which was "your insurance doesn't have out of state coverage". At the time I had been seeing a chiropractor with no issues so I knew that was false. On top of this Dr. Salguti ordered 3 blood draws back to back on separate occasions because she failed to order the right blood work. I can't imagine anyone else having to go through what I went through just to receive a medication that is necessary for me to have a good quality of life. I emplore you to find another doctor.

January 6th, 2016

One of the best

Dr. Salguti is one of the most caring, knowledgable physicians I have ever been to. She listens, takes her time, and is very thorough. Even more- she calls you herself with test results and always returns phone calls quickly. She really is a rare find in medicine today- I am happy to have her as my doctor.

November 14th, 2015

I had a colonoscopy with Dr. Salguti. She was very thorough and explained everything to me before the procedure.

September 22nd, 2015

She was extremely sweet and took the time to make me feel comfortable. She wasn't rushing me and and listened to everything I had to say. After my test, she received the report and called me personally to let me know my results! She even told me to call her back (at her office of course) in case of any questions, since she reached my voicemail. All in all she is one of the best doctors I have ever been to in terms of caring for her patients.

February 3rd, 2014

overall okay

Dr. Salguti is no doubt a very knowledgeable physician but offers no follow up whatsoever. I feel like I just walked out of my appointment with her with a long list of tests, no explanation of what she was testing for, and then never heard from her again. I'm sure this is because the practice is very busy (being the main GI practice in central bucks) but I would at least expect a little bit of follow up when I am trusting my health to someone.

January 15th, 2014

absolutely excellent

Dr. Salguti is an absolutely excellent, thorough, caring physician. You can rest assured that she will not miss a diagnosis since she is thorough and checks for everything. She also has a great bedside manner. Highly recommend her.

January 16th, 2012

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Salguti is one of the most caring physicians I have ever been too. She is an excellent diagnostician and very thorough. She even made getting a colonoscopy an easy experience. Her office visit was very beneficial. I highly recommend her.

August 24th, 2017