Learn more about Dr. Sandhya Saxena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandhya Saxena is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandhya Saxena, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxena graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Saxena has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saxena accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandhya K. Saxena practice?
Dr. Sandhya Saxena practices Family Medicine near Papillion, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Papillion Family Physicians.