Learn more about Dr. Sandhya Saxena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandhya Saxena is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saxena
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Saxena Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandhya Saxena, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxena graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Saxena has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandhya Saxena MBBS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandhya Saxena practice?
- Dr. Sandhya Saxena has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandhya Saxena practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Primary Care Doctors.