A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandhya Saxena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandhya Saxena is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandhya Saxena, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxena graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Saxena has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandhya Kumar Saxena MBBS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandhya K. Saxena practice?
- Dr. Sandhya Saxena has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sandhya Saxena practices Family Medicine near Papillion, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Papillion Primary Care Doctors.