Dr. Sandhya Saxena MD Patient Reviews

2.7

January 9th, 2016
1999-2005
I saw Dr. Saxena many years ago for many years. She did not keep my medical information confidential. Unprofessionally gossiped to my family members and friends. My best friend at the time was also a patient as well as my mother, father, and brother. More than one occasion I was given wrong medications that interacted. Misdiagnosed a disc herniation. Diagnosed me as depressed instead of having hormonal problems from PCOS. She wanted to do surgery on everything by herself. Said she was qualified to do non xray guided injections in my spine in office and was very pushy about it. That's when I got a new doctor. She is very nice and I know she cares but I personally would never again put my health in her hands.

June 8th, 2015
Charges for a visit that was not even a visit. Reading out your blood work and to say everything is okay is not a visit

February 1st, 2013
I love doctor Saxena. She is an amazing doctor. I have been seeing her for 15 years now. Don't expect to come in there and tell her what you want. Because she is going to do what she thinks is BEST for YOU. She isn't "Racist", she loves all of her patients. She can be stubborn, however she does it because she knows what you need to do or need to take to have your problem resolved. I wouldn't go to any other doctor. Even though her wait time is a little bit, like 15 minutes, it is because she has a lot of patients,and the wait is worth it. My family and I have gone to her for so long and she has helped us with so much, She is a great doctor.

June 16th, 2012
Worst doctor I have seen ever. She is very rude and condescending to patients.

May 11th, 2012
I had great visit with her and I will bring my family to her

February 22nd, 2012
bad news
horrible dr; treats staff terribly; very rude to everyone, talks behind your back

January 16th, 2012
never go back
Once I changed dr's I truly found out what a unprofessional doctor she was. My child had multiple strep throat infection every year since she was young. Dr Saxena refused to send her to an ENT to get her tonsils out, she said they don't do that anymore. Finally got fed up with her crap and switched and my daughter got her tonsils out with her history of strep and tonsillitis. It has been almost 4 years since her tonsils were removed and she has not had one case of strep or tonsillitis or ear infection since! Dr Saxena is Not attentive and does not listen to patients or parents!

March 10th, 2011
This was a rude dr. She treated her staff bad. She had the worst bedside manner I have ever seen.