Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandhya Sureddi
Dr. Sandhya Sureddi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Milwaukee, WI, with other offices in South Milwaukee, WI and Milwaukee, WI (and 3 other locations). She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sureddi is affiliated with Aurora St Luke's South Shore of Aurora Health Care Metro Inc, Aurora West Allis Medical Center and Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Sandhya Sureddi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sandhya Sureddi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Harry Kerr
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
South Milwaukee, WI 0 mi42
Dr. Minhaj Husain
South Milwaukee, WI 1.10 mi10
Dr. Agron Ismaili
South Milwaukee, WI 1.10 mi26