A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandhya Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandhya Shah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandhya T Shah MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Sandhya T. Shah practice?
- Dr. Sandhya Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandhya Shah practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Brookline, MA.
See Brookline Obstetricians & Gynecologists.