Dr. Sandhya Venugopal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandhya Venugopal?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Sandhya Venugopal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2016

I foundboutbtoday Dr. Venugopal is no longer at Honor Health on Bell Rd. WHAT. I really liked her. She was very through and asked a lot of questions to understand what is going on.

August 3rd, 2016

The WORTS!!!!!

Save yourself some time if you want a doctor to listen to you. This doctor is full of herself and does allow the patient to speak. She asks pointed and innapprorite questions and then answer them herself. I left exam room dazed and confused.....literally. I changed my doctor on the spot once I left her office. Life it already too difficult and then when your ill to have to see a doctor like this....Oh Heck No!

October 9th, 2015

Waiting time/hearing you

My first apt. I sat in exam room for just over 45 min. The doctor blamed it on the staff, I let that one go. One week later I had an appointment for 10AM, I was asked to be there by 9:45. I was there at 9:42 waited until 10:15 to be led into the exam room. I waited until 10:53 and walked out. This time I knew it was not the staff doing. Also She does not listen to you, she is always ready to cut you off only to hear herself talk, and she is a talker she will go on and on about her button issues.

December 1st, 2016