A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandhya Yerram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandhya Yerram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandhya Yerram, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Yerram graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Yerram has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chambersburg Hospital
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- Dr. Roy A. Himelfarb Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandhya Yerram FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sandhya Yerram practice?
- Dr. Sandhya Yerram has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandhya Yerram practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chambersburg, PA.
See Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists.