A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandi Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandi Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandi Jean Anderson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sandi J. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Sandi Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandi Anderson practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Issaquah, WA.
See Issaquah Family Physicians and Issaquah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.