A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandi Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandi Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandi Jean Anderson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sandi J. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Sandi Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandi Anderson practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Issaquah, WA.
See Issaquah Family Physicians and Issaquah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.