A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandi See Tai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. See Tai
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. See Tai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandi See Tai, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. See Tai graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. See Tai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandi Mae V See Tai MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sandi M. See Tai practice?
- Dr. Sandi See Tai has 1 office location.
- Dr. Sandi See Tai practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Haddon Township, NJ.