A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandi See Tai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandi See Tai, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. See Tai graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. See Tai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandi Mae V See Tai MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sandi M. See Tai practice?
- Dr. Sandi See Tai has 1 office location.
- Dr. Sandi See Tai practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Haddon Township, NJ.