A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandi Verbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandi Verbin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Verbin graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.More Education & Awards
Dr. Verbin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Lancaster General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Verbin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandi B. Verbin practice?
Dr. Sandi Verbin practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Hospitalist near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.