A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandi Verbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandi Verbin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Verbin graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Verbin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandi B Verbin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sandi B. Verbin practice?
- Dr. Sandi Verbin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandi Verbin practices Pediatrics near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Mount Holly, NJ.
See Hershey Pediatricians.