Internists, Pulmonologist (lungs)

8955 SW 87th Ct
Ste 204
Miami, FL 33176
305-274-9890
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Doctor and Person  |  show details
by Joan Block on Apr 27th, 2013

Dr Gonzalez is a great doctor who takes interest in his patients. He makes sure his patients are cared for in the best manner possible.

|  show details
Jul 3rd, 2012

Dr.Gonzalez is a great professional and an excellent doctor. Dr.Gonzalez has an office staff that you don't see often in doctor's offices in Miami. Ireally recommend him as a doctor and a great human being.

|  A traditional family doctor who cares.  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2012

Since I signed up for Humana Gold Plus Medicare Advantage, I have changed doctors 3 times, the first time because my long-time doctor stopped accepting Humana. The second and third times were because the doctors refused to refer me to my long-time cardiologist, and wanted to send me to someone affiliated to them, even though mine was on Humana's list. Dr. Gonzalez has proven to be an excellent choice. His office is seldom crowded, waits are short, and above all, he is friendly, approachable and caring. He takes the time to listen to you. I recommend him to all my friends and to whoever is reading this.

|  To Dr. Gonzalez and Dr. Perez  |  show details
by Robert Edward Stanfield on Mar 3rd, 2010

Dr. Santino GonzalezI do hope that my brief comment reaches both you and your wife as medical professionals, and not sifted by someone.I would have prefered to converse with you personally about this situation, but, your office manager said that "he speaks to no client on the phone"Im very sorry that I havent had the chance of being your client but the reason being is as follows.Im a retired 72 years male professional.Recently joined Humana and the experienced Humana Representative highly recommended you, over all the other Doctors.In calling your office for an appointment the female staff,specifically, the Office Manager was totally lacking in any type of ethics and proffesional behavior or client training. I was treated with total disrespect and rudely. This was yesterday,then this afternoon I received a call from your office from another person who seemed to want to play a nasty game on the phone with me, and after she calling to move my appointment from the 23rd of March(settled yesterday with the O.M.) to the 15th of April because of you being "out of town",this was agreed by meinstantly, but then she called back ten minutes later to tell me that she didnt want me as "your" client and cancelled.I have never encountered in all my years as a business person or during my travels, such a problem of poor attitude and the total lack of respect.I assume that this negativism is not the norm in your Doctor offices and that you dont approve of such actions.Sincerely yours Robert E. Stanfieldstanlawler@aol.com