Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 24th, 2016

great doctor

Patient show details Patient
Apr 1st, 2016

Dr. Gonzalez's staff is one in a million , no office in Miami has the customer service and the care of his staff. In my case I feel grateful to have him as my primary doctor , excellent Doctor and extraordinary human being . been my Doctor for many many years. Thanks Dr. Gonzalez and Staff !!!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Joan Block on Jan 21st, 2016

Very understanding and kind doctor. Very knowledgeable. Office staff very good.

Dec 8th, 2015

An excellent doctor, always has time to listen. Has a very warm and friendly manner. His staff are equally friendly and helpful.

by Michael Miles on Aug 11th, 2015

Been my doctor for years. Excellent care and always takes time to talk to me.

Great Doctor and Person show details Great Doctor and Person
by Joan Block on Apr 27th, 2013

Dr Gonzalez is a great doctor who takes interest in his patients. He makes sure his patients are cared for in the best manner possible.

Jul 3rd, 2012

Dr.Gonzalez is a great professional and an excellent doctor. Dr.Gonzalez has an office staff that you don't see often in doctor's offices in Miami. Ireally recommend him as a doctor and a great human being.

A traditional family doctor who cares. show details A traditional family doctor who cares.
Apr 23rd, 2012

Since I signed up for Humana Gold Plus Medicare Advantage, I have changed doctors 3 times, the first time because my long-time doctor stopped accepting Humana. The second and third times were because the doctors refused to refer me to my long-time cardiologist, and wanted to send me to someone affiliated to them, even though mine was on Humana's list. Dr. Gonzalez has proven to be an excellent choice. His office is seldom crowded, waits are short, and above all, he is friendly, approachable and caring. He takes the time to listen to you. I recommend him to all my friends and to whoever is reading this.