Board Certified in Pulmonary Disease & Critical Care

16659 Southwest Fwy
Ste 481
Sugar Land, TX 77479
832-255-6632
Locations and availability (3)

|  My Experience  |  show details
by Viren Khemsara on May 10th, 2013

I had chronic cough problem for 8 years. Dr Desai diagnosed the cause and treated me. My cough was gone. He spends time with tatient and his staff is very friendly and helpful.

|  quality experience  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2013

Dr. Sandip Desai ensures that his patient's are most important. His compentance, comfort, and bedside manner are most incredible and certainly appreciated. Each visit he takes time to ensure that we understand the processes and what is to be expected. When necessary, he communicates with participating physicians or stall involved in determining the best methods pertaining to the patient's health condition.

|  Wonderful Doctor!!  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2010

Excellent Doctor!! Goes above the call of duty and puts his patients and their families at ease.You won't find a better Doctor in the Houston area.

|  Very good doctor!!  |  show details
by Megan on Oct 7th, 2010

He connect to the necessities of the patients , spent time with the family members. Very professional and accurate with the diagnosis !!

|  mathew  |  show details
by mathew on Jul 27th, 2010

He is available, professional, kind ,takes time to explain about my health and absolutely recommend to anyone.

|  show details
by cynthia on Apr 22nd, 2010

Dr.Desai is an excellent physician. He took care of my mother in hospital before two other pulmonologist gave up on her. Today my mom is alive and well because of him. Very kind, great knowledge, always takes time to explain and good bedside manner.

|  needs more professionalism and experience  |  show details
by disgusted on Sep 21st, 2009

I paid (w/out) insurance and after I saw this doctor I felt as if my money was flushed down the drain. ZERO HELP..did not seem to know what I was saying let alone his own advise was up in the air. He didn't seem to "know know" about asthma..looked confused..and very rush rush visit. I can't stand doctors who rush you when you are paying them for their time and care. overall terrible experience..better luck somewhere else!