Dr. Sandip Jain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandip Jain?

November 22nd, 2016

Very impressed and happy!

November 21st, 2015

Office receptionist was very nice. The nurse technician who administered my nerve conduction study was very helpful as she explained everything she was doing and what it would feel like. I had to wait 3months for an appt. with Dr. Jain the specialist. He made an appearance after the nurse completed the nerve study, did not introduce himself and immediately asked me if I was on Medicare or insurance. He said if I had been a Medicare patient he would have had to do another procedure involving sticking a needle in my arm. Told me I had moderate to severe carpal tunnel and that he didn't make the surgery referrals. My primary doctor would have to do that. He handed me an info. Sheet and walked out. Total time with the specialist I had waited 3 months to see = >5 minutes! Totally unimpressed with the specialist! Oh, originally my appointment wait time was supposed to be only 2 months, but the office called 2 days prior to my appointment and changed it to earlier in the day because Dr. Jain had a classroom commitment. There was no way for me to go earlier in the day and I had made special arrangements to be able to leave work early. Since I couldn't readjust my schedule for the doctor I had to wait exactly one more month for an appointment. I wasn't impressed before appt. and was totally unimpressed with the lack of bedside manner after the appt!

February 20th, 2014

Thorough Review, Methodical Evaluation

Dr. Jain reviewed my symptoms and past medical history. He ordered tests to thoroughly evaluate and ultimately rule out a potentially serious condition. He is straightforward and methodical in his approach - providing details when you request, but also not allowing you to jump ahead to conclusions until there is some evidence to support that diagnosis. I was very surprised when he called after a procedure - not his staff calling - he called personally - to see how I was doing and if I had any problems after the procedure. I have had to visit a lot of specialist doctors recently and honestly was shocked that he did this - it is certainly not the norm from my experience. I would not hesitate to return to him for further evaluation and care should I need it in the future.

February 9th, 2017