A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandip Mathur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandip Mathur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathur
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mathur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandip Mathur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathur graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mathur has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Coleman County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandip Vijayshankar Mathur MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sandip V. Mathur practice?
- Dr. Sandip Mathur has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandip Mathur practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Internists and Abilene Gastroenterologists.