Dr. Sandip Patel MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 23rd, 2017
Great Doctor
I have been a patient of Sandip Patel for almost a year, and he has researched and diagnosed me with all of my unanswered medical issues. Since receiving all of his advice and prognosis. I have received the proper treatment I needed and now I feel 100% better. I would recommend his services to everyone.

August 9th, 2016
great doctor and staff

July 28th, 2016
I love Dr. Patel! He is an awesome Doctor! always puts the patient first! Great Doctor!

January 14th, 2016
Wonderful doctor with the upmost respect for his patience

October 1st, 2015
Dr. "Super Sport" Patel, M.D. , Fayetteville, NC
Dr. Sandip S. Patel, M.D. Internal Medicine is one of two top Primary Care Physicians I've had the privilege to care for me. I will be 77 yrs old in two months. He has guided me to good health. I should have listened to him even I smoked 4 cigarettes a day. I got heart attack from the Nicotine & Sedentary living. Had I listened, I would not had a heart attack. I followed his recommendations after my May 31, 2015 heart attack. The Emergency Cardiologist was not communicative. Dr. Patel's prior recommendations helped me Quit Smoking & Diet suggestions got my weight down from 183 lbs to 150 lbs....Yes, I lost 33 lbs within 60 days by a basic "No Salt / No Sugar" Diet , Keeping Calories Count around 1800 per day, with increased Walking each day.

August 9th, 2014
A Caring MD Who TAKES POSITIVE ACTION QUICKLY
Staff is friendly & most helpful. Heather follows up quickly. Dr.Sandip Patel demonstrates caring and has taken quick action on medical issues I have. He is very thorough to explain and insure I understand. Most recent, he sent me to see Dr.Shelby Stephenson for potential glaucoma. He too, very thorough and explains. Dr. Patel sent me early to minimize early glaucoma. Ongoing quarterly visits: He has taken care of my Hypopituitarism, Hypothyroidism, my Right Hip Pain, etc. He doesn't miss a thing! I am grateful Cape Fear Valley Medical has been effective and efficient. Words alone cannot express my grateful feelings. " Dr. Sandip S. Patel is A KEEPER!!! ". THANK YOU to you all.

March 18th, 2014
Very Good Doctor
I have seen Dr. Patel about 4 visits as a patient. He is compassionate and knowledgeable about my condition. I agree with a previous comment on this site from a patient that said because of Dr. Patel, my quality of life has also improved .

February 15th, 2013
Best Doctor Ever
I met Dr. Sandip Patel while visiting a friend in the hospital. I was so impressed by the kind manner in which he talked to my friend, I could see that he cared about her medical condition. My wife and I became patients about 2005 and have referred another relative. I credit him with saving my life, I was seeing another dr. in the area and not doing well at all. Under his care my quality of life has improved tremendously. He is great.

June 11th, 2017